Thursday, January 26, 2006

My dil goes hmm....

Stub on his chin, shirt tucked in, smile on his lips and life in his eyes... and boy! I stop, stand and stare.. oblivious of everyone and everything around me. My eyes search him, my feet freeze. Time stops.. He opens his mouth to say something, not to me, to someone else and for that moment i wanna be that person and every other person he talks to.. Its amazing how life can be a bitch at times. when something is right in front of you, you cant see it, when it vanishes, thats when you realise what you have lost.. how incredibly irritating would that be??
He holds my hand, i lose myself. He looks at me and i think God! if looks could kill i would be six feet under!! Love a? No da. Its just a phase that iam going through! Wink

Love is not a red rose, candle light dinner, a long walk on the beach side early in the morning( are you kidding me, who the f will get up so early?) its not a saga of oh! iam yours and you are mine, body, mind and soul! ( boring boring..)

Love is when you are blabbering your ass off, without a care in the world about the listener's tolerance level, when every stupid song you listen to suddenly makes sense ( those stupid rap numbers and remixes included).. when all you want from him is to call your name and say " take care of my books".. my heart hops, skips and jumps everytime he says "you look nice"..
Aiyo! i love him.. He shoots a sexy basket. i clap till my hands go blood red( more often than not its an oh-finally-he-managed-to-get-that-one clap) He turns, smiles and winks!! my dil goes hmmmm...... and i do a la la la la

but there is a flip side.. i tell him you are awesome he says, this love has taken its toll on me, you said goodbye too many times before.. Guilty as charged i stand. head down but heart full.
yes iam mad.. If love isnt madness, it aint love!! profound thought.. not mine of course, iam too pre occupied with you know what duh!!

Its so cool to just be happy and float in this feeling and wish for it to last forever.. he he ya right, aur koi kaam nahi hai kya?? trust me thats how it is. like a see saw, up once and down again! Life is a game after all, isnt it!?

6 comments:

Bhavna said...

nice one, girlie. all true,too..unfortunately..

dont try too hard tho..dont want to chase people away now, do we?

have fun, thats the mantra of the day..

crumbs said...

ahem!loads of advice for ya there lady!
stub on his chin, shirt tucked in, smile on his lips n life in his eyes???? wah!wah!someone's going fidaa!!!!

Anu said...

one awesome post try writing romantic buks combined with life's a bitch philosophy!!!
wish he wuld read this and get the hint.... pah! things u gotta do to pataofy a guy!!! battin eyelashes used to be easier in olden days!!! findin new ways
way to go gal!!!

Blue said...

oh my my my!!!
shoots a sexy basket????

sleepy said...

Hey gurl...
You're one helluva gurl .. Don't let neone take you for granted! Don't reckless with anyone's heart and don't put up with anyone who's reckless with yours:) Remember that always :)

Me Thinks.. said...

yes nadz i wont!! thanks for the advice, people! batting eyelashes, batting anything seems to e outta fashion! guys guys..

Coming of Age

Did you know the Japanese have a coming-of-age holiday? So, every year, the second Monday of January is a national holiday to celebrate...